Monday, May 11, 2009

My future

Hi everybody! Well this time I'm going to talk about my ideal future
First of all and in relation to my professional life I would like to finish my career. If it is possible I hope to travel in order to get a postgraduate degree. I really haven't think much about the place I would like to go. Maybe I will travel just for distraction or to learn a new language , I have always wanted to learn how to speak french, maybe I'll do it before I finish the career or after. The point is that I would like to travel somewhere.
Regarding to my personal life it would great if I can live on my own or have a job and earn enough money to help my parents and save the rest. I hope to work in a nice place and have a kind boss and partners. I would not like to be in a place where I must be all the time in an office. If that were the case I hope it don`t last.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Carolina,
    yeah, it’s a good idea to combine things you do for the fun of it and those you do for fullfillment.


    My future
    Hi everybody! Well,(COMMA) this time I'm going to talk about my ideal future.(PERIOD)
    First of all and in relation to my professional life I would like to finish my career. If it is possible I hope to travel in order to get a postgraduate degree. I really haven't thOUGHT much about the place I would like to go. Maybe I will travel just for distraction or to learn a new language , I have always wanted to learn how to speak French, maybe I'll do it before I finish the career or after. The point is that I would like to travel somewhere.
    Regarding (/) my personal life it would BE great if I cOULD live on my own or have a job and earn enough money to help my parents and save the rest. I hope to work in a nice place and have a kind boss and partners. I would not like to be in a place where I must be (WOED ORDER) in an office all the time. If that were the case I hope it DOESN`t last.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete