Monday, June 1, 2009

My Favourite Subject

Hi everyone! Well, until now, my favourite subject is "Anthropology I". It is taught by Daniel Quiroz and also by his assistant Ignacio Sandoval, who is in his forth year. Although they set us a number of tasks: essays, a semestral assignment, a lot of reading, etc. I like it very much because I think that I have learnt a lot, for example about the history of anthropology, different theories,  and also about practical stuffs such as:  how to write an essay, how is fieldwork or how is to make an interview. Another reason why I like "Anthropology I" is because the professor makes the class very pleasant. As he said in the first class the aim of the subjetc is to "get attached to anthropology" ( I don't know if he used those exact words, but that was the main idea), and from my point of view he, with Ignacio's help, have achieved that objective. I hope I learn more during the semester.

See you...bye! 



1 comment:

  1. Carolina,
    Such a clever girl like you will surely learn a lot of things. Next year you be asked to write an essay. I ‘m sure it will be useful to you.
    Please see some corrections and suggestions:
    (how IT is to make an interview): Do you mean?: ‘What to make an interview is like?’ or ‘How to make an interview?’

    My Favourite Subject
    Hi everyone! Well, until now/FOR THE TIME BEING, my favourite subject is "Anthropology I". It is taught by Daniel Quiroz and also by his assistant Ignacio Sandoval, who is in his forth year. Although they set us a number of tasks: essays, a semestral assignment, a lot of reading, etc. I like it very much because I think that I have learnt a lot, for example about the history of anthropology, different theories, and also about practical stuff(/) such as: how to write an essay, how is fieldwork or how IT is to make an interview. Another reason why I like "Anthropology I" is because the professor makes the class very pleasant. As he said in the first class the aim of the subjetc is to "get attached to anthropology" ( I don't know if he used those exact words, but that was the main idea), and from my point of view he, with Ignacio's help,WE have achieved that objective. I hope I learn more during the semester.

    See you...bye!

    ReplyDelete