Monday, April 13, 2009

about myself

Hi! My name is Carolina. This is the first time I have a blog so it is not common for me to write and to other people see what I write, but I think that it will be useful in order to improve my english writing =).
Well, about myself : I`m 19 years old and I´m studying anthropology. I love watching movies, listening to music and playing any kind of sport, specially basketball and tennis. I play these sports since I was 6 years old.
Another thing that I like to do very much is reading and drawing.
That's all for now... bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Carolina,
    Apart from sports (I’m a real couch potato!), we share the same interests.
    Your intoductory post is very well written except for a couple of things. See words in capitals:
    • it is not common for me to write and to LET other people see what I write.
    • I HAVE PLAYED these sports since I was 6 years old.
    Keep in mind:
    • Say ‘ I play’, ‘We sing’, etc. to talk about something you usually, sometimes, often,everyday, etc do.
    • Say ‘I have played… since 2003 / for six years’ to talk about something that started in the past and continues to the present.
    Visit:
    http://www.geocities.com/gob72/presentvspresentperfect.htm
    http://www.yindii.com/ref/grammar/tense_quiz1.htm

    ReplyDelete