Saturday, April 25, 2009

A photo that I like


Hi everyone! First of all I have to say that I love photography, specially black and white. I remember that a few years ago I liked to print photos in black and white and then draw them using graphito pencils. It was not very easy to do it but at the end, when I saw the product, I felt very well. 
I hope to take, at least once in my life, a photography lesson. It would be great :)
Well,  this photo was taken in 2008 during my summer vacation. I don't remember very well if nobody took it because I chose the self-timer device or if my father did it. Anyway, the picture shows the Milodon cave, that is located in Puerto Natales.  From right to left: me, Milodon, a big animal -fake representation- and my cousin . At the beggining I was going to choose another photo but I saw this one and I liked it more. It reminds me that I had a really good time during that trip, Milodon cave is wonderful: it´s a big dark place, full of nooks and crannies, where it's easy to get lost on a few minutes. I would love to come back and I suggest everyone to visit it, but not only this place:  XII region is enterily beautiful!.

Well that's all, see you... bye!

1 comment:

  1. Carolina,
    That’s a fine post, very well crafted and, except for a couple of things, finely written. You have used interesting structures and vocabulary. Keep up the good job!



    Hi everyone! First of all I have to say that I love photography, specially black and white. I remember that a few years ago I liked to print photos in black and white and then draw them using graphito pencils. It was not very easy to do it but at the end, when I saw the product/RESULT, I felt very well.
    I hope to take, at least once in my life, a photography lesson. It would be great :)
    Well, this photo was taken in 2008 during my summer vacation. I don't remember very well (if nobody took it because I chose the self-timer device: WHETHER IT WASN´T TAKEN DIRECTLY BY SOMEBODY BECAUSE I HAD CHOSEN) the self-timer device or if my father did it. Anyway, the picture shows the Milodon cave, that is located in Puerto Natales. From right to left: me, Milodon, a big animal -fake representation- and my cousin . At the beggining I was going to choose another photo but I saw this one and I liked it more. It reminds me that I had a really good time during that trip, Milodon cave is wonderful: it´s a big dark place, full of nooks and crannies, where it's easy to get lost IN a few minutes. I would love to come back and (I suggest everyone to visit it: SEE (a) BELOW), but not only this place: XII region is enterily beautiful!.

    Well that's all, see you... bye!

    (a) Either say: ‘I suggest that everyone should visit...’ or ‘I suggest everyone visits...’
    See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv201.shtml

    ReplyDelete