Monday, April 13, 2009

My favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is my pendrive. I got it last year (I used to have a discman but I lost it) and since then it has been very useful. I use it for two different things: saving documents and listening to music. The advantage is that I can listen music from the radio and also mp3 that I donwload from the Internet, so I can choose the music I like and change it evertytime I want. With the discman I couldn't change the music so easily because I had to make a cd everytime I wanted to listen new songs. Nowadays I only have to connect the pendrive to a computer and, besides it charges the battery, I can add or delete songs.
Another good thing is that because its size and weight I can take it everywhere. The discman was too big to put it in my poket =(.
Everyday I use my pendrive when I am going to university or when I am on my way home.It makes my travel nicer so it would be totally different if I hadn't had it.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same mp3! it's very usefull, specially in micro's travel!
    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post Carolina, just a few minor details. Keep up the good job!



    My favourite piece of technology is my pendrive. I got it last year (I used to have a discman but I lost it) and since then it has been very useful. I use it for two different things: saving documents and listening to music. The advantage is that I can listen TO music from the radio and also mp3 WHAT I donwload from the Internet, so I can choose the music I like and change it evertytime I want. With the discman I couldn't change the music so easily because I had to make a cd everytime I wanted to listen TO new songs. (Nowadays I only have to connect the pendrive to a computer and, besides it charges the battery, I can add or delete songs.: EITHER SAY: ‘Nowadays all I have to do is, besides/as well as charging the batteries, connect the pendrive to a computer to be able to add or delete songs’ OR ‘Nowadays only by/after connecting the pendrive to a computer and charging the battery, I can add or delete songs.)
    Another good thing is that because OF its size and weight I can take it everywhere. The discman was too big to put it in my poket =(.
    I use my pendrive Everyday when I am going to university or when I am on my way home.It makes my travel nicer so it would be totally different if I DIDN’T HAVE it.

    Compare: because/ because of. Ex. The game was postponed because it was raining / The game was postponed because of the rain.

    ReplyDelete